FrontM is a London technology startup, with teams based in the UK, India and the US, that provides an AI application platform for customer experience, productivity and new revenue opportunities in internet-constrained environments – think aeroplanes, ships, remote enterprises. With a B2B SaaS model, we are engaged with airlines, cruises, shipping companies, service providers and satellite operators.
We are about to open up this framework to the world, and for that, we need your help!
- Work closely with both new and existing customers to understand their needs and translate them into product requirements
- Conduct market research to determine the potential of products and services
- Experience writing requirements for chatbots using AI/Natural Language Processing
- Experience using Dialog Flow or other Chabot creation tool
- Create compelling mobile and web application flows (hi- and lo-fi), websites, presentation materials, demo and promo videos, and more
- Develop UI mockups, prototypes and process flows that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Work with Engineering to plan, execute and drive the roadmap for our platform
- Identify quarterly product objectives and key initiatives
- Ensure that bots launched for our enterprise customers meet FrontM’s quality and accuracy standards
- Work with the Solutions Architect team to spec out acceptance criteria for pilots and proof of concepts
- Effectively communicate issues and progress of development activities to internal and external stakeholders
- Interface with the Customer Success team to communicate bot metrics to the customer
- Own the end-customer experience of chatbots built using FrontM’s platform
- Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Development and implement innovative marketing campaigns
- 2+ years experience in product management
- Excellent product sense and customer focus
- Knowledge of chatbot tools (Dialog Flow preferred or others)
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc, InVision etc)
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams; but a self-starter
- Can-Do Attitude and Problem Solver
- Attention to detail
- Works well with Ambiguity
Our work culture
- Global workforce with healthy diversity, where different perspectives and viewpoints are sought and embraced.
- A rewarding workplace where team members feel valued, respected and recognized.
- A high performing team that loves what they do and brings unmatched passion to their work.
- We look for people who learn fast. We want people who are keen to learn and constantly seek to better themselves.
- A strong work ethic and passion is the core driving force of our team
- We obsess about building products that are valuable for customers across the globe and value thoughtful ideas and strategies with details on how to improve our job, marketplace and platform.
Job Category: Product Job Location: Remote