FrontM is a London technology startup, with teams based in the UK, India and the US, that provides an AI application platform for customer experience, productivity and new revenue opportunities in internet-constrained environments – think aeroplanes, ships, remote enterprises. With a B2B SaaS model, we are engaged with airlines, cruises, shipping companies, service providers and satellite operators.
Successful candidates will work with the product owners, CPO, CTO and the sales team.
The problem you will be working on:
– Creating node.js programs over FrontM’s own scripting framework
– 3rd party data integration, data processing with MongoDB initially, then using big data and ML tools
– Natural Language Processing with Lex, Google or IBM NLP processors
– SDK and developer tool kit documentation working with copy writers
Who you are:
– You love challenges and are dedicated to a mutually beneficial pro bono developer network program, where you acquire new skills and we gain from your experience and feedback.
– Very sound in English language if not a linguist, interested in creating the customer experience with Chatbots that is not present currently
– Interested in playing with data – structured, unstructured, big data
– Keen on keeping abreast with the latest on ML and Chatbots
– You are highly motivated self-starter who can push the boundaries to motivate the team
We’d love to talk to you if you find this interesting and like to join in on our exciting journey!
Job Category: Technical Job Location: Remote