Join a winning team and help leading organisations leverage AI to transform & achieve their business objectives ahead of anyone else!
We are looking for a high performing Sales Director to own a complete market vertical (airlines, maritime, sat comm etc). This role will be working closely with the CEO on strategies to develop and retain new customers.
Sales director responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. Sales director duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
The candidate should be a self-starter, with a creative mind-set to navigate through large enterprise complexities.
- Identify prospects, build pipeline, and conduct effective, consultative and discovery meetings with prospects to assess needs and understand their process and existing systems
- Manage full sales cycle: Develop, advance, and close sales opportunities and software agreements
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territories
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- 4-8 years’ B2B sales experience, with at least 2 years in software sales
- Proven senior sales experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position services against competitors
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must be able to travel domestically or internationally as required
The right candidate will be offered handsome equity and commission as a direct percentage of their sales target.